Monday, November 30, 2009

I'm So Thankful for my Heavenly Father!

Well as we approach this Christmas season, I want to say how blessed I am. Our family has had our challenges and trials over the past year, but I have felt my Father in Heaven with us as we went through them.

I'm grateful for a husband who is patience with me and loves me no matter what I do or say. He has been so busy with work and his calling, but he is never to busy to take time for me. Thank you for all your love and support Gary (and all the cleaning you do). We have blessed to have 4 great children (one is our son-in-law) who do their best each day to live their lives worthy to be an eternal family. They have accomplished so much this year.

Jacquie and Ryan have lived from one side of the United States to the other. Ryan has done a great job taking care of his wife (our daughter) and we appreciate all the hard work he does to make sure their needs are met. And Jacquie, well she just got her Social Work licence (and did very well on her exam) so she can now get a job in the field she graduated in. And she has one already. Congrats girl! She doesn't even have her license yet, but their hired her. They know a good worker when they see one. We are so proud of the wonderful women you have turned into.


Now Vanessa is finishing up her schooling in a couple of weeks. She will graduate this December and then will go to Arizona in January for her student teaching placement until April. We are so proud of the hard work she had done to get to this point. It is so hard to believe she will be a Elementary School Teacher at the first April. Congrats girl! Oh and she is dating a young man from North Carolina named Joe! And he makes her very happy.

And that leaves us with Josh. He has had alot of health problems this year, but things are going really well right now and he is starting to get back to normal. We are so thankful that he has been blessed to get better. And he is working hard to get enough money to get back to school. I'm sure he can't wait to get away from his parents. LOL But we are so proud of the progress he has made and look forward to sharing in his joy of schooling soon.

We have both been blessed with wonderful parents and we are so grateful for their love and support.


Well last year for Christmas we were able to all be together and I am so thankful for those times that we get to spend our holidays with each other. This year will not be the same. We will miss having Jacquie and Ryan home with us. I remember how wonderful it was last year to spend it in the warmth and wish I was there again. LOL


Anyways, all of this was to thank my Father in Heaven for a wonderful life and trials so that I can see how blessed I am. So, thank you Heavenly Father for everything you have blessed my family with this year. I look forward to a new year and more blessings (and of course trials too) that will come.

2 comments:

Dale and Nona said...

I love your post and for your expression of gratitude. Even with our trials, we are all so blessed!!

thorkgal said...

Hey... I think you need a bi-annual update. Don't you think???
It's APRIL! Ha ha